Campus Cuisine Lunch Ordering Instructions
“Campus Cuisine” is pleased to offer the lunch service for Our Lady of Mercy School. They have served schools throughout the USA, since 1996. Campus Cuisine provides specialties from local restaurants, including natural and organic options, whenever possible. Choose from dozens of entrees and sides, which vary in portion size and price, so you may assemble lunches fitting your student’s appetite and your budget!
Campus Cuisine’s online ordering process provides many flexible options. Orders may be placed up until noon the day before, and may be pre-ordered weekly, monthly or by semester. Changes and cancellations may also be made online.
- New customers should click “Register” to create your family’s user name and password. The Access Code is lunch101. Existing customers go to 2.
- Click “Log in” and review the “Terms and Conditions”. The deadline for orders and cancellations is noon the day before. In the event of a timely cancellation for any reason, you will receive an account credit, redeemable for future orders during the same school year. Credits are non-refundable and expire at the end of each school year.
- “Log in” and add a student profile for each child. These must be recreated at the beginning of each school year.
- Click “View Menu” to see and print the menu before ordering.
- Click “Manage Orders” to add, change or cancel an order. Select the number of months that you wish to view. Click on the raspberries to see the selections for each weekday.
- Payment options include VISA, MC and AMEX credit or debit cards.
- Click “Manage Orders” to confirm your order. Lunches should no longer say “pending”. After lunches have been delivered they can be viewed in “Lunch History”.
Thank you for ordering Campus Cuisine!
Kathryn Kreimer – President/CEO Campus Cuisine