Weekly News – November 29th, 2017
Hello OLM Parents!— We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you for participating in our Christmas Sale Fundraiser! Next week, we will announce the grand total amount of money that we raised, along with our Allie’s Donut class winners, and the one winning class who will spray paint Mr. Fuller’s hair!! Below are some important notes regarding the pick- up of your Christmas Sale items at school next Thursday , December 7th.
Christmas Sale Delivery/Pick UP : Important reminders:
- WHEN: Thursday, December 7th. Time: 2:15 p.m. — 4:15 p.m.
- WHERE: The spare classroom on the first floor in the back of the building. The classroom is located directly to the left of Door C-5, which is the far-left door of the back parking lot.
- IMPORTANT : Please ONLY enter the school through Door C-5. (Please DO NOT enter the school through the front door!) Pick up of Items will ONLY be available in this spare classroom.
- All items will be delivered to School and sorted by child’s last name.
- ALL FOOD items are delivered FROZEN to ensure freshness.
- All available prizes to choose from for your child are based solely on the number of items that he/she sold during the fundraiser. Please see the prize brochure for details on the applicable prize(s) available.
- All the prizes will be displayed in the spare classroom. You will be able to choose your prize(s) for your child at the same time you pick up your delivery.
- ALL Items MUST be picked up on December 7th during this designated date, location and time slot .
Thank you All!