Thank you for taking the time to volunteer at OLM! Our school is dependent on the generosity of its volunteers.
In order to protect the safety of our children, the archdiocese requires all volunteers complete a few easy steps before working in the school. The requirements are outlined below. Once the completed paperwork has been submitted to the school secretary, it can take as long as 6 weeks before final approval is received. We encourage parents to complete the application prior to the start of the school year and to remain aware of the expiration dates (indicated below).
All volunteers entering the school must receive approval prior to participating in any activity. Please note this includes activities such as chaperoning classroom field trips and helping with in-class projects. Archdiocese regulations prevent us from allowing parents to volunteer until approval has been received.
Please take the time to thoroughly review the requirements and complete the necessary forms and tutorials. Contact the school secretary at email@example.com with questions.
Below is the list of requirements:
- OLM Volunteer Application-completed (annually) **
- Signed Volunteer Handbook – p.11 (annually)**
- BCI Disclaimer Form (every 3 years – requires Notary Public signature along with a copy of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license)**
- Complete Safe Environment Tutorial and send in a signed Safe Environment Training Certification of Completion form (every 3 years)**
- Attend volunteer safety training meeting (annually)
You can access the required forms by clicking on the “Volunteer Forms” link. Please be sure to print every required form. The completed forms and a copy of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license must be submitted to the secretary. Incomplete applications will not be submitted until all the required paperwork has been received. Thank you for your attention to this matter.